Salary: £7.83 per hour
This is a fantastic time for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to join a busy and successful company as they embark on a new project.
As a vital part of the team, you will be ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day procedures including the following:
– Picking and packing stock
– Wrapping stock for secure and safe dispatch
– Labelling boxes
– Scanning items into the system
– Moving pallets around the warehouse
– Working as part of a team
– General housekeeping of the warehouse
– Other warehouse duties as and when required
Previous warehouse experience is advantageous however is not required. With a ‘can-do’ attitude and the passion to exceed daily expectations, you will thrive in this position.
Hours are 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
This role is on a temporary basis, covering a busy period for roughly 2-3 months (could be extended).
Due to company location, own transport is beneficial.
Do not hesitate, apply now and start working immediately.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.