Warehouse Picker Packer, Hook
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Distribution Warehouse
- Salary: £9 - £10
- Hours: 7:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a motivated individual, ready to join a successful and growing business in Hook.
No previous picking and packing experience is needed, just a positive attitude with a good work ethic.
Please note that you will need to drive or have your own transport due to the location of the company.
You will be a key part of the warehouse team ensuring the smooth running of business during their busy period.
- Picking and packing orders
- Moving stock around the warehouse
- Receiving returns and processing in a timely manner
- Occasional gift wrapping of items
- Ensuring fragile items are packed correctly
- Liaising with the customer service team when required
- General warehouse duties
- General housekeeping of the warehouse
The hours will be from 7:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday. If the workload requires, there may be opportunity to work weekends too.
This is on a temporary basis to start mid September. This role will last roughly 2-3 months to cover their busy period.
Please only apply if you are available to start immediately and have access to your own transport.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.