Warehouse Operative, Bordon
- Location: Bordon
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Warehouse
- Salary: Up to £20000
- Hours: Monday to Friday
Join a fast paced growing company, with the opportunity to develop and learn within a hard working supportive team. You will be working for a leading international business who have experienced great success and continue to do so. If you enjoy working in a fast paced ever changing environment with a positive can do attitude, then this could be the role for you. As a warehouse assistant, you will be involved in the following:
- Preparing and completing orders for delivery and pickup.
- Processing and receiving the warehouse stock products.
- Manual handling aids and using scanners.
- Operating inventory controls with high quality standards.
- Complying with procedures, rules and H&S regulations.
- The specific repackaging of customer requirements.
What’s in it for you as a warehouse assistant?
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Free parking.
- The opportunity to learn on the job.
- The involvement in a committed, fairly treated environment.
If you have had some warehouse assistant experience and are familiar with how a warehouse operates, then apply now! Can you manage your time and work with a good level of physical fitness? Do you have a self motivated, disciplined, independent and reliable personality then this fast paced, adaptive work environment as a warehouse assistant could be the next career move for you!
18 month contract
Thank you for your interest in this role. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.