Salary: £16,400 - £19,000PA
Hours: 8:00am - 4:45pm
A new opportunity working for an international manufacturing company in Alton has arisen. If you are a hardworking individual with excellent communication skills then this is the role for you.
Working alongside a small, friendly team within a face passed warehouse your day to day duties would be as follows;
- Picking items for sales orders
- Notify line manager of any shortages, discrepancies or low stock
- To ensure goods are picked in a timely manner
- Loading and unloading of deliveries, putting goods away and labelling pallets up
- Maintain all records where required
If you have previous warehouse or supermarket operations experience and you are looking for the next step in career then please send us your CV to be put forward for the role.
The hours for this opportunity are 8:00am – 4:45pm, Monday – Friday. Forklift is preferred but not essential, full training will be provided.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.