Waiting Staff, Bagshot
- Location: Bagshot
- Job Type: Part Time Temporary
- Industry: Customer Service Hospitality
- Salary: £9 - £10
- Hours: Various
If you are an outgoing and energetic individual who enjoys working in a ‘buzzy’ atmosphere, this is definitely the right role for you.
You will be assisting a busy team of hospitality staff in a high end establishment in Bagshot, ensuring that the guest experience is second to none.
There are many different hours available, so it can be as flexible as you need it to be to fit in with your lifestyle. You can work as little or as much as you want – great if you are currently studying or have another job.
Offering support within all areas of hospitality, your shifts will include the following:
- Serving food and beverages to guests
- Back of house duties, such as polishing, etc.
- Clearing and resetting tables
- Processing requests made from guests
- Providing excellent customer service
- Additional duties as and when required
- Weekly pay
- You will be part of a large team, learning new skills and meeting new people
- Flexibility of shifts
- Great atmosphere
Free meal provided on shift and on site parking available.
Due to location, own transport would be essential.
So, if you live locally to Bagshot and would like to start work immediately, apply now and become part of the team.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.