- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Accounts Financial
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Hours: Monday - Friday
If you enjoy administration, customer service and possesses excellent organisation skills, Data Administrator could be the role for you.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join the underwriting department for a leading financial services business based in Farnham.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract. As the Data Administrator, you will be responsible for underwriting, approving tax advances, and credit control processes.
- Review application information
- Ascertain risk levels
- Validating sales calculations accurately
- Liaising with HMRC to check the status of our client’s accounts and rebates
- Ensuring client records are kept up to date
- Complete all data analysis to a high standard
- Communicating with clients to request pay data
- Prior administrative experience
- Must have a methodical and analytical approach to data analysis
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Polite telephone manner
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Good time management
- Experience of Tax and working with HMRC (Desirable)
The salary for this role is £20,000pa to £25,000pa based on experience.
If you are seeking a role where you can develop your career further in Underwriting, click ‘Apply’ now.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.