Trainee Warehouse and Logistics Assistant
- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Warehouse
- Salary: £9 - £10
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-4:30pm
This is a brilliant role that will allow you to develop core skills and experience to ‘kick start’ your career in warehousing and logistics.
Your busy day as part of the warehouse team will include:
- Goods in and goods out
- receiving containers and unloading, checking, and scanning onto the system
- Unloading large containers
- Ensuring goods are placed on racks in correct location
- Picking and packing orders for despatch
- Booking couriers
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager with a variety of projects
- You will be trained to create basic reports e.g. creating spreadsheets for data management
- Assisting with stock takes
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages
No experience required, just a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn. If you are hard-working and have excellent attention to detail you will be a great fit.
This position will be for about 3 months however will be reviewed again in the New Year. You will be fully trained in a variety of areas.
The company are based just on the outskirts of Alton. Due to location you must have your own transport.
Apply now and join the team at a busy and exciting time.
Working hours will be 8am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your interest in this role. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful.