Trainee Accounts Assistant
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accounts
- Salary: £18000 - £25000
Join this vibrant exciting company as a Trainee Accounts Assistant working alongside the Senior Accounts Administrator. If you are keen to secure a Trainee Accounts Assistant and already have some proven administration experience then apply now.
What you will be doing a Trainee Accounts Assistant?
- Controlling of purchases and supplier accounts
- First point of contact for consumer queries
- Entering data into bespoke software
- Sales and bank reconciliation
- Assisting with credit control
- Complete shipping documentation
- Liaising with suppliers as a central point of communication
- Tracking shipments
- Supporting the sales co ordinators and merchandisers
- General administration support
- Ensuring shipping costs are competitive
What skills do you need to be a Trainee Accounts Assistant?
- Good analytical skills
- Great understanding of shipping documents
- Great attention to detail
- Strong educational background
- Excellent IT skills including use of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Willingness to learn
- Strong organisational skills
- Free on-site parking
- Accessible from public transport
Thank you for your interest in this role. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.