Talent Acquisitions Manager
- Industry: Admin Human Resources Recruitment
A fast-paced industry leading business in the centre of Woking is seeking an ambitious Talent Manager who is keen to develop their career in an office-based environment.
Becoming a Talent Manager is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic result driven individual who is seeking a challenging role that encourages new ideas and perspectives.
As the Talent Manager you are responsible for identifying the right candidates and ensuring they are operating at the right level for the role.
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Manage the full resourcing week list whilst liaising with the line managers
- Conducting monthly reports
- Continuously manage job profiling and alary benchmarking
- Liaise with recruitment agencies regarding current vacancies
- Maintaining complete confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of the role
- Identify potential talent through multiple job sites, working closely with the marketing department
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Strong written communication and verbal skills
- Articulate telephone manner
If you are keen to progress your career within talent management / talent acquisition with the desire to be part of a dynamic team, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.