Supply Chain Manager, Elstead
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30000 - £30000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to help lead a unique business near Farnham. The company is hugely successful and continues to grow year on year.
The company manufacture their specialist products and distribute them on a world wide scale. They are undergoing a period of rapid expansion. it is an exciting time to join them as you will be instrumental in this period of growth.
You will play a crucial part in the organisation, leading on all aspects of the operations and supply chain function
This will include:Supply chain management, business operations, inventory management,logistics and quality control.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for executing the cost effective and timely delivery of procurement sourcing projects, working collaboratively with key stakeholders within the business to execute the procurement strategy for the full range of projects.
Your varied role will include:
- Contributing and managing the smooth running of business operations in-house
- Strategically planning both from a resource and capacity planning perspective
- Monitor, analyse and manipulate stock level reports to understand usage trends and assess future demands.
- Understand the limitations, strengths and weaknesses of the production site to permanently evolve planning methods.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to understand market trends and upcoming changes
- Liaison with various departments to meet and exceed business requirements in terms of quality, cost & delivery
- Responsibility for producing and successfully delivering manufacturing, purchasing and inventory plans.
- Supply chain management spanning supplier development, optimisation of the ERP system / modules and ensuring the on time delivery of materials into production.
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and on own
- High attention to detail with a strong due diligence mindset
- Drive a high level of personal accountability and ownership for results
- Proactive and demonstrate motivation to learn and develop
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience as a Supply Chain Manager.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (advanced Excel desirable)
- Knowledge of working with an ERP system
Excellent company benefits+ free on site parking.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.