Systems and Operations Administrator
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Financial
- Salary: Up to £28000
As a Systems and Operations Administrator you will be the main point of support for all financial enquiries. If you are passionate about autonomy and looking to further your administrative career in a fast paced environment then we have the role for you.
What will you be doing as a Systems and Operations Administrator?
- Responsible for day-to-day management of external software
- Key point of contact for internal queries
- Maintaining the ongoing maintenance and development of queries
- First line of response for internal stakeholders
- Providing bug fixes
- Work closely with management for development requirements
- Liaise with internal teams to deliver bespoke management reports
- Suggest improvement for operational processes
- Provide additional administration support, purchase orders etc
- Deliver training documentation for the system
- A background of help desk work
- Experience of administering CRM software
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy working with processes and technology
- Excellent organisation and engagement skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks and cope with high pressure scenarios
- Great computer literacy
Thank you for your interest in this role. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.