Service Delivery Team Leader, Camberley
- Location: Camberley
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
Are you a ‘hands on’ Team Leader with proven experience managing and coaching a team with a sound knowledge/passion for vehicle mechanics – seeking a role where you will be able to combine both?
An exciting position has arisen working as a Service Delivery Team Leader in Camberley. Own transport is required due to location.
You will be technically minded with a good working knowledge of vehicle mechanics. Proven team leadership/management experience is required – managing performance, escalations, and team development.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to shape your ‘own cohesive’ team to achieve agreed individual / team goals and objectives whist ensuring the customer is always receiving the best possible after care.
- Day to day management of team – conducting 1-2-1’s, allocating/managing daily workloads, monitoring KPI’s and team development
- Managing rotas and absence
- Handling escalations and complaints, challenging repair costs
- Monitoring of daily calls from dealerships and team/individual response time management
- Supporting the Service Delivery Executives with customer escalations
- Handling logistical queries – requesting/ordering vehicle parts, organising the delivery/collection of vehicles and liaising with dealerships regarding repairs
- Understanding vehicle issues by asking more technically minded questions
- Diagnosing issues prior to agreeing repairs
You will able to demonstrate your strong leadership skills – your ideas on how to bring the very best out of individuals and how you can create a working environment where your team are happy and motivated to perform to the best of their abilities.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.