- Location: Bordon
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin Customer Service Sales
- Salary: £22000 - £24000
An exciting opportunity has arisen working for an expanding business as their Sales Operations Coordinator. This role is based in Bordon, with the opportunity for Hybrid working. This is an ideal opportunity where you will be able to demonstrate your passion for providing first class customer service and excellent communication skills.
As the Sales Operations Coordinator, you will be able to work effectively within a team which requires a high level of attention to detail whilst managing the day to day sales operations.
You will be:
- Liaising with key suppliers and licence holders to ensure OP activities meet their brand guidelines
- Co-ordinate stock allocation utilising pre order and back-order data
- Working with our purchasing team to manage stock requirements
- Offer support required by the sales team
- Collaborating with suppliers
- Ensuring event and customer data is recorded accurately
- Communicating accurately with customers
You will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptability, and be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- The ability to work both in a team and independently
- IT proficient
This is a permanent role, working Monday to Friday.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic team where hard work never goes unnoticed, then this could be the role for you. Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.