Repairs Technician, Camberley
- Location: Camberley
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £32500+
A successful and growing company are seeking talented individuals to join their Repair team due to increased growth within the business. This is a superb time to come onboard, taking ownership of your position and developing a career.
If you come from the vehicle industry and have a good working knowledge of car parts/repairs this may be just the job for you. This position will give you the freedom to embrace your existing knowledge and expand your skill set with full support and training within a great team.
A unique job opportunity, focussed on looking after customers, ensuring they receive a first class service from beginning to end of their journey with the company .
You will form part of the Repairs team, where your varied role will include:
- Supplier Management- building strong relationships with suppliers to ensure all repairs are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Logistics management – managing the movement and logistics of vehicles
- Order cancellations & returns – relating to quality issues
- Complaints – ensuring customers receive a ‘first class’ service and all are complaints dealt with for the best possible outcome for both parties.
- Understand vehicle issues by asking more technically minded questions
- Diagnosing issue prior to agreeing repair
- Challenge costs on repair work
The position will involve working some weekends and evenings and own transport is required due to location.
You will be working 2 weekends a month, however you will only be working 37.5 hours a week. There will be some flexibility.
Excellent company benefits, including bonus + on-site parking.
We are only able to consider candidates with a good working knowledge of mechanics (vehicles/cars) due to the nature of the role.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion