Recruitment Administrator, Farnborough
- Location: Farnborough
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin
- Salary: £24000 - £24000
Working as a Recruitment Administrator for a growing and ambitious business in Farnborough, you will be able to apply your proven administration experience and demonstrate your excellent communication skills.
As the Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for liaising with candidates/clients, ensuring all applications are uploaded correctly and responding to client/candidate enquiries.
To succeed, you will have demonstrable administration/recruitment administration experience and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Working with our Resourcer team to support campaigns and deliver quality candidates to clients
- Engaging with candidates to collect all required paperwork for application submissions
- Completing reference checks and verifying applicant documents
- Supporting the onboarding process for successful candidates to start new roles
- Assist recruiters in posting job ads on career pages
- Dealing with candidate enquiries
- Help to managing candidates through the recruitment process from application to start date
- Previous experience within a fast-paced office
- Excellent IT skills, able to use various computer software
- Superb organisational, communication, presentation and listening skills
- Able to independently complete complex administrative tasks
- Attention to detail, prioritisation skill and time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are seeking your next administrative career move, then this could be the role you have been waiting for. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to showcase your administrative abilities and develop a career within a dynamic business.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.