- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5:30pm
A challenging and exciting role where you can apply your proactive and positive approach coupled with a real drive to succeed.
Essentially you will be a self-starter, numerate with a good level of IT and enjoy multitasking within a high pressured environment.
Due to the rural location of the business it is essential that you drive or have access to your own transport.
Your key responsibilities will be assisting with the day to day management of the property portfolio.
This is a diverse role and therefore would suit someone with the following skill set:
– Block property management of residential and commercial property
– Compliance with applicable Health and Safety Legislation: Gas Safety Inspections, Electrical Safety Inspections, Legionella Inspections
– Liaising with contractors, obtaining quotations for works and materials, this will include:
- Organising day to day maintenance and managing contractors
- Negotiating competitive service contracts
- Project management of internal and external repair, redecoration and refurbishment works
– Dispute resolution
– Lease enforcement
– Lease extension and sale of freehold
– Prepare Assured Short hold Tenancies, Landlord and Tenant Act Declaration
– Processing tenancy changes, to include placement and return of deposits
– Insurance claims management
It is essential that you have block property management experience for this role.
If you enjoy a ‘hands on’ approach where you are used to working in a fast moving environment then apply now.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.