Property Management Administrator, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin Property
- Salary: £20000 - £26000
- Hours: Monday to Friday
An exciting and challenging role for you to develop your career within administrative property management.
It is vital that you have some proven hands on, day to day experience of handling a range of issues involved in the smooth operation of a large property portfolio.
Your role will include:
• Organising day-to-day property maintenance appointments with third-party and in-house maintenance teams, liaising with tenants accordingly.
• Obtaining best-price quotations where possible for minor works Document Management, to include:
• Managing ongoing maintenance of fire alarm and CCTV systems, pest control contracts etc., ensuring in-house maintenance trackers are kept up-to-date.
• Ensuring continuing compliance to Health and Safety regulations in terms of ensuring certification relating to Gas Safety, Electric, PAT, Legionella, Asbestos, EPCs.
• Preparing Assured Shorthold Tenancies, Landlord & Tenant Act Declarations, Tenancies at Will and Leases for approvall.
• Assisting with responses to pre-contract enquiries from solicitors.
• First responder and ‘front of house’, dealing with incoming enquiries and responding appropriately
• Document management: keeping all hard and soft copy records updated, distributing and despatching post as appropriate.
• Ad-hoc PA duties which may include diary management, travel arrangements, dictation and typing for Directors, minute-taking, organisation of infrequent off-site social and business meetings.
• Ad-hoc office management duties to include stationary and consumables replenishment; this may also include infrequent travel to off-site locations.
• Administration of the vehicle fleet.
• Handling sensitive correspondence with discretion and diplomacy.
This is a really meaty role to sink your teeth into – So if you are an excellent communicator, ideally A level / graduate educated – we would love to tell you more about this great job opportunity .
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.