Project Manager, Basingstoke
- Location: Basingstoke
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
An exciting new project manager opportunity has arisen in an expanding company based in Basingstoke.
As the project manager your responsibilities will be include but are not limited to:
• Lead the planning and implementation of projects
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
The day to day tasks of the project manager are varied, overall the company are looking for someone to be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
This project manager position is an ideal opportunity if you have previous experience of seeing projects through from concept to completion and are seeking your next step up in a reputable company.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.