Production Team Leader
- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Distribution
- Salary: £26000 - £30000
- Hours: 45 hours per week
Do you have proven Production, Warehouse and team leadership experience? Are you looking to progress your career within a global business, and showcase your skills to ensure the smooth running of a busy production line?
As Production Team Leader, you will be upholding health and safety standards, delegating tasks to team members, and providing support to ensure high productivity and organisation in the warehouse.
You will be reporting to the Production Manager, and be able to confidently communicate with both staff and management across various departments.
You will be:
- Creating and disturbing work schedules
- Ensuring all staff have adequate access to the correct materials
- Ensure all products manufactured are correctly labelled
- Enforcing high PPE and Health and Safety standards within your team
- Reporting manufacturing delay issues
- Amending and implementing new SOP’s as needed regarding operations and equipment
- Delegating roles to your team members
- Ensuring order completion targets are met
- Taking responsibility for ensuring all policies and procedures are correctly adhered too
- Monitoring team members performance and achievements
- Conducting staff meetings, absence reviews, disciplinaries and appraisals
- Ensuring handovers are completed correctly prior to every shift
- Warehouse and production experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience leading a team
- Great interpersonal skills
- Relationship and team building skills
- Results and quality driven mindset
- Administration skills
- Keen eye for detail
This role is based in Alton, with an alternating shift pattern, working 5:15am – 2:45pm one week, 2:30pm – 12:00am the next. The salary for this role is £26,000 – £30,000pa + shift allowance, depending on experience.
If you are keen to further your career in production, and utilise your proven team leader skills and make a positive impact in a thriving business, the role of Production Team Leader could be for you. Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.