Production Assistant, Alton
- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Distribution Production Warehouse
- Salary: £8 - £9
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5:30pm
This is an immediate opportunity for a focused and self-motivated individual to join a busy team in Alton.
Please only apply if you can start straight away. Due to location, own transport is also essential.
You will be a key part of the team ensuring the smooth running of production at this crucial and busy time.
Previous production experience would be beneficial but is not required, just a positive attitude with a good work ethic.
As a Production Assistant, your day will include the following:
- Working from an order sheet – a good level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Operating a heat press machine
- Ensuring that daily targets are met
- Packing boxes
- General housekeeping of the production area
- Assisting the production and warehouse team with other duties
You will be working 9 hours per day, Monday to Friday. There will be an unpaid half an hour lunch break.
This is on a temporary, long term basis.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.