Salary: £20,000 - £21,000
Our Client in Farnborough is looking to recruit an experienced PR/Marketing Executive to join their Communications Department. If you have a good experience of social media networks, a keen eye for design and the ability to write compelling and gripping content then this could be the right role for you.
The role will involve but isn’t limited to;
- Support the development and maintenance of social media channels.
- Support the design and distribution of company communication both internally and externally.
- Support the presentation of regular reports on the reach and success of communications activities.
- Support the Press Office by answering media enquiries via telephone and email.
- Support wider staff team with publicity for events and support groups across the country across all key communications channels.
To be considered for the role you will have the following skill set;
- Knowledge of a wide range of communications channels including websites, social media and e-newsletters.
- Able to write in a factual and engaging manner.
- Able to show initiative and take personal responsibility for completing tasks.
- Able to prioritise workload and deliver against defined plans and objectives.
- Able to work flexibly, to respond to new developments in industry and communicate engaging messaging in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Experience in reporting and presenting key performance indicator data.
- Experience of researching to develop sales and marketing pipelines.
- Educated to degree level, higher national diploma or professional equivalent OR have experience in communications, marketing, public relations or sales.