Pr Account Manager, Hook
- Location: Hook
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Marketing & PR
Working for an evolving business located in Hook, you will be taking the lead in driving the success of your team’s client campaigns. Utilising your proven PR and Marketing experience, you will uphold regular communications with clients, understand your client’s objectives, providing solid team management and delegating workloads.
On a daily basis, you will be maintaining strong relationships with clients, ensuring all deadlines and service agreements are met, scheduling and organising client meetings, defining your teams KPI’s and producing performance reports for the Account Director.
- Overseeing all major media relations activity
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Deploying rapid responses to breaking news on behalf of clients
- Using social media platforms to expand your own network
- Setting team objectives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Providing guidance to your team regarding best practice when managing campaigns
If you value a high quality of service and enjoy working in a team environment then this is the role for you.
Just some of the benefits on offer:
Ongoing development opportunities and continued professional development plans. Free parking. Modern offices. Regular social events. Generous company pension scheme. Competitive holiday allowance. Flexible working. Individual and team reward and recognition schemes.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.