Picker Packer, Alton
- Location: Alton Bordon
- Job Type: Permanent Temporary
- Industry: Warehouse
- Salary: £8.00 - £9.00
- Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm
An award-winning company situated between Bordon and Alton are looking for a warehouse assistant/picker packer to join their busy team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Your day may include the following:
- Getting orders ready for shipment
- Picking/packing items such as nuts, bolts, etc. from bespoke order sheets (accuracy is essential)
- This would include an element of lifting as you would occasionally have to move parts around the site
- Entering order/parts details onto a computer
- Assisting the team with other adhoc duties when required
- Keeping working areas tidy at all times
- Willing to ‘get stuck in’
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Good computer skills are vital
Due to the nature of the role, the work can be quite repetitive but it is a fantastic opportunity to join a great group of people.
On-site parking is provided. Due to the location of the role own transport would be beneficial however there are public transport links from Bordon.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm.
Do not hesitate, apply now and start working straight away.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.