Payroll Team Leader, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Payroll
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
Working as a Payroll Team Leader for a dynamic business in Farnham, you will be able to apply your extensive knowledge in payroll and HMRC to lead and develop your team.
The team are responsible for processing payment runs efficiently, ensuring customers are getting paid on time.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to take the next step up from Payroll Team Leader or Payroll Supervisor.
Daily Team Responsibilities:
- Checking processed items to ensure accuracy
- Authorising completed payrolls
- Authorising credit payment requests
- Reviewing company debtor reports
- Working with the Operations
- Director to ensure new clients have a smooth onboarding
- Conduct regular 1:1’s, team meetings and quarterly reviews
- Monitor team and individual KPIs
- Providing support and guidance to the team in all elements of their roles as needed
- Proven experience/good understanding of payroll legislation
- Experience leading and supporting a team at team leader or supervisor level
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
If you have proven payroll/HMRC and team leadership experience then this could be the next opportunity you have been waiting for.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.