Payments Administrator, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin Financial
- Salary: £19000 - £21000
Working as a Payments Administrator for an innovative business in central Farnham, you will be responsible for processing payment runs on behalf of clients.
You will be able to apply your solid working knowledge of Excel coupled with your excellent administration skills.
As the Payments Administrator, you will be inputting data, producing client invoices and building long lasting relationships with clients.
- Analysing and importing data from client submissions via Excel
- Providing reports, information and reconciliations to clients to assist with queries
- Maintaining and building internal/external working relationships
- Amending customer records when additional sales are made
- Running weekly system checks and data reconciliations
- Previous administration experience working in a fast paced environment
- Possess the ability to process high volumes of data entry
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient user of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Great problem solving abilities
If you enjoy administration and love working with numbers then working as a Payments Administrator could be the next step for you.
Previous experience working in payroll, PAYE or processing self employed payments would be beneficial but not essential.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.