Part Time Administrator, Fleet
- Location: Fleet
- Job Type: Part Time Temporary
- Industry: Admin
- Salary: £10 - £12
- Hours: Monday to Friday
Be part of a fantastic team, providing key administrative support.
You will thrive in this position if you enjoy being organised, efficient, and maintaining a streamlined administration process.
– Great office location with on site parking.
– Working hours 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
As an integral part of the team, you will be assisting with the following:
- Coordinating administration
- Monitoring incoming emails and passing on to relevant person
- Answering telephone calls and being the first point of contact for clients
- Communicating within the organisation, clients, suppliers and other
- Data entry and data processing
- Assisting with diary management when required
- Filing and archiving
Key attributes required:
- Friendly and enjoy as working part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Competent in the use of Word and Excel
- Ability to work with sensitive information
- You must be an animal lover as there are two dogs that form part of the team too!
This role is on a 2-3 month basis to begin with but there is every opportunity that it could become longer term.
Click ‘apply’ now and become a valued member of the team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.