Order / Scheduling Manager, Alton
- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Distribution
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
Working for a market leading company in Alton , you will play a vital part within the business.
Situated in a busy office, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Managing of all processes from order input until dispatch of goods
• Handling and resolution of related complaints
• Creating and maintaining a zero-error culture employing best customer service practices to support the company’s vision
• Managing and procuring of all company vehicles
• Order Processing
• Maintaining company stock levels and planning workflow
• Health & Safety policy and procedure
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to develop your skills and passion for numbers, processes and order information. Along with your knowledge of warehousing, distribution and logistics.
Knowledge of SAP is highly advantageous, must be computer literate.
This is a great prospect if you are seeking a new challenge where you can apply your management experience coupled with your keen eye for detail and process driven mind-set.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.