- Location: Liphook
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin
- Salary: £22000 - £22000
- Hours: Monday-Friday
An exciting new opportunity to join an Operations team as an Administration Assistant.
You will be working closely with the wider Operations team to ensure an excellent experience for customers across the country. You will be the initial point of contact, listening to and solving any issues.
Your varied role will include:
– Acting as the first point of contact for the organisation, providing a ‘first class’ service and responding efficiently and effectively to incoming calls and emails
– Use processes and policy to alongside creative thinking to find the best solutions to logistical challenges
– Support wider operational business activities as and when required
– Coordinating schedules and liaising with internal departments
Skills and Experience:
– Strong communication skills- a confident and concise communicator with the ability to build strong relationships
– Planning and organisation- highly organised and able to prioritise own workload
– Problem solving and process driven
– Adaptable to change
– Work in stunning surroundings!
– Wide range of benefits including discounts
– Further opportunities
– 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
– Professional development and training
Our client are on a mission to empower as many people as possible, everything you will do within this role is connected to this mission, directly or indirectly. You will be happy in the knowledge that you will be a part of this project, creating opportunities every day.
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity- apply now!
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.