Office Administrator, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin
- Salary: £23000 - £23000
Working within a fast paced and expanding team in the centre of Farnham as an Office Administrator, this opportunity will launch your career in the office world.
This is an ideal first step into administration if you are looking to kick start your career as an office administrator or continue your office administration career.
You will be able to demonstrate your excellent communication skills, keen eye for detail and computer literacy.
Full training provided, no prior experience required. Hybrid working available with onsite parking when attending the office.
As an Office Administrator, your prime responsibilities will be processing internal expenses and reviewing spending patterns.
- Review expenses submitted by employees
- Auditing expenses ensuring they are processed on time
- Processing any requests for credit cards
- Managing credit card limits, card cancellations or lost cards
- Answer queries by phone and email
- Processing invoices an assisting the accounts department when required
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent team Player
- Confident ability to meet Deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity if you are seeking your first office role or looking to return to a full time administrative role.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.