This is such a good opportunity for a competent Graduate or equivalent Administrator with ideally 2-3 years related experience who is keen to develop her/his skills further .
If you are seeking a challenging and exciting role where you can apply your proactive and positive approach coupled with a real drive to succeed this could be just the position for you .
Initially your role will include:
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Dealing with incoming calls and enquiries and taking the appropriate action
- Record keeping
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements when needed
- Banking and post
- Filing and archiving documents
As you gain a greater understanding of the business your role will grow and expand so excellent prospects for you!
Essentially you will be a self-starter, numerate with a good level of IT including Excel and enjoy multitasking within a high pressured environment.
If you enjoy a ‘hands on’ approach where you are used to working in a fast moving environment then apply now.
Due to the rural location of the business it is essential that you drive or have access to your own transport.
This is a diverse role and therefore would suit someone with the following skill set:
- Degree educated or equivalent as a preferred
- PC Literate in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Numerate and literate
- Able to multi-task and use initiative
40 hours per week Monday – Friday- 9am-5:30pm.
20 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
Nest pension scheme.
Part time hours will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.