Network Support Engineer, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Salary: £32000 - £32000
Working as the Network Support Engineer within a rapidly expanding IT department for an avant-garde accountancy company in the centre of Farnham, you will be supporting over 160 users.
You will be assisting the Service Delivery Lead with maintenance and enhancements of the systems, providing support to the helpdesk.
Applying your proactive approach and problem-solving abilities, you will be providing end user and hardware support across the business.
• Setting up, deploying, updating and maintaining client Windows systems
• Creating and maintaining IT documentation for all systems
• Monitoring and supporting core Servers/services
• Network infrastructure (on site and inter site)
• Backups and disaster recovery systems
• VMWare and Hyper V virtualised environments
• Broad IT knowledge in MS Windows
• Good understanding of Exchange 2016, BES, VMWare ESXI
• Good understanding of DNS, DHCP, Routing, AD
• Previous experience in end user and Back End IT support activities
If you are looking to take your career to the next level then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.