Marketing Campaign Executive, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Marketing & PR
- Salary: £34000 - £40000
A dynamic company in central Farnham are seeking a Marketing Campaign Specialist to join their fast paced marketing team.
As the Marketing Campaign Specialist, you will be data-driven and digitally focused with proven email campaign experience.
You will be hands on and enjoy collaborating with internal teams, more specifically data and sales individuals of all levels. You will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure data is being utilised and campaigned in the most effective way.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to demonstrate your strong copywriting experience and marketing campaign expertise.
As the Marketing Campaign Specialist, your prime focus will be analysing/assessing data and reformatting this into email and SMS marking campaigns.
- Manage and undertake all activities in the campaign life cycle; insight, develop, deliver, monitor, evaluate and automate
- Develop an overall campaign strategy and tactical plans enabling you to connect multiple streams and initiatives
- Set up and control management tools, creating project plans, timing plans, and campaign performance reports for stakeholders
- Responsible for the set up and driving of projects from strategy and concept through to production and delivery
- Develop a robust process for data checking/data enhancements/compliance
- Build a strong business acumen to enable you to apply deep commercial understanding of campaign requirements
To succeed, you will be a proficient user of Excel (pivot tables and vlookups).
- Strong foundation of digital campaign marketing experience
- Be able to demonstrate your strong commercial awareness and your data-driven abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Highly organised and proactive, with a hands-on approach
- Ability to plan, prioritise and adapt to changing requirements
If you are seeking your next marketing career move, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.