Salary: £32,000 - £37,000
A Management Accountant opportunity has arisen with an established company in Farnham.
The role involves delivery of the financial reports, in line with the Groups’ financial objectives and will include the following responsibilities;
- Assisting with the completion of the management accounts, including general ledger review.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Monthly variance analysis and other ad hoc analysis.
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy of accounting.
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet including accruals/prepayments, and intercompany accounts.
- Coding and input of journal entries
- Assist the Finance Manager with the issue resolution
- To carry out other delegated responsibilities as instructed
To be considered for the role you will need the following skillset;
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Degree level educated with strong academics.
- High level of numeracy.
- High Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with all areas of accounting including sales ledger, bank reconciliations, purchase ledger, nominal ledger and reporting.
- Planning, organising and prioritising.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced excel skills required – pivot tables, vlookup.
- Experience of Microsoft Navision would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.