Machine Assistant, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Distribution Mechanical Warehouse
- Salary: Up to £20000
- Hours: 43.75 per week, Monday to Friday
If you are a focused and hard-working individual, with a keen eye for detail this is definitely going to be the right fit for you.
An innovative company in Farnham are eager to welcome a new Machine Assistant to the team due to rapid growth.
This will be on a temporary, 6 month basis but could go on for longer. An immediate start will be required.
Your busy day will include the following:
- Preparation, set up and operation of the machine
- Carrying out spot checks to ensure that the machine is running correctly
- Keeping watch of the machine, checking for any errors
- Making necessary changes to ensure all processes run smoothly
- Machine maintenance
- Adhering to all health and safety guidelines
To start with you will be supported by a friendly group of people that will train you on basic operations and guidelines, allowing you to excel within your position. Training in other areas/machines may be offered as your role progresses, developing your skill set even further.
Due to Covid-19, the company are currently working to shift patterns. These are as follow:
Monday – Friday, either 5:15am-2:30pm, 7:15am-4:30pm or 8:15am-5:30pm.
There may also be an occasional Saturday depending on the needs of the company, however this will not be a full day and will be paid at time and a half.
Due to working hours and company location, own transport would be beneficial. On site parking is available.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.