Logistics Coordinator, Alton
- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Distribution
- Salary: £28000 - £30000
Working as a Senior Logistics Coordinator for a global brand in Alton, you will be able to showcase your import, export and freight forwarding experience.
This is a 6 month contract to assist our client in a busy period.
As the Senior Logistics Coordinator, you will be utilising your logistics expertise, handling inbound and outbound freight activities, shipments and customs documentation, and HMRC/international compliance.
- Producing detailed reports to monitor monthly freight spend
- Validating all inbound and outbound freight invoices
- Ensuring shipments have been approved and fully authorised
- Working closely with the customer service team to resolve any delivery issues
- Conducting day to day contact with all freight forwarders
- Sending correct documentation to warehouses for goods clearance
- Ensuring all freight agents are provided with an updated version of tariffs every month
- Providing documentation to HMRC for CFSP audits
- Proven experience in logistics, import and export
- Good understanding of HMRC regulations
- Expertise in dealing with Chambers of Commerce
- Wide knowledge of freight forwarders and their procedures
- An understanding of INCO terms would be beneficial
If you are a Logistics Coordinator keen to get stuck in, working in a fast paced and busy environment then this is the exciting opportunity that you have been waiting for.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.