- Location: Bordon
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Admin
- Hours: Monday - Friday
Working as a Logistics Administrator for an expanding business in Bordon, this will be an ideal opportunity for you to demonstrate your proven administration experience.
As the Logistics Administrator, you will be a vital part of the logistics department utilising your strong organisational and numeracy skills.
This is an 18-month fixed term contract.
- Processing and tracking of orders
- Monitoring the logistics email inbox and actioning tasks
- Reviewing, investigating, and resolving issues
- Communicating with other departments within the business
- Ensuring all details and orders are fulfilled to the customers requirements
- Arranging collections
- Creating postage labels for outgoing orders
- Effective communication skills
- Able to prioritise workloads and follow processes accurately
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think critically, analyse data, make decisions, and solve problems
- Previous experience using SAP would be beneficial
If you are looking to progress your administrative career working within a busy logistics/inventory department, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.