- Location: UK- Remote Working
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Retail
- Salary: £45000 - £55000
- Hours: Mon- Fri min 30 hours per week
A superb opportunity to join a well known manufacturing brand- you will be working remotely with the flexibility to travel into the office approx. once a month.
Your role will encompass the day to day management of licensees and their contractual obligations including Approvals and Finance.
This position requires application of brand management, contractual work, brand development and brand protection.
You will be working in a close knit team with the aim of engaging and developing good licensing partners. Reporting to the Senior Licensing Manager you will work closely with the Licensing Assistant to develop strong and effective working relationships with Brand Management- EMEA and US/International Licensing Agents.
• Licensee management and relationship building
• Brand Management and Product Approvals
• Royalty Analysis & Forecasting
You will be responsible for achieving budget targets, whilst managing your own time to ensure commitment is met in all areas of work.
Ideally, you will have 5+ years Licensing Management experience, fluency in Spanish is desirable but not essential. You will also ideally have a consumer products background.
Flexibility to work 30 hours a week (minimum), however can be full time if preferred. Mon-Fri.
- Strong understanding of international customer and market dynamics and requirements, especially in retail
- Sound applied knowledge of licensing product development and retail distribution
- Demonstrable skills in developing successful working relationships
- Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications with Excel to intermediate level.
- Good time management to plan and organise workload, managing peaks and troughs in workload
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity- apply now!
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.