Kitchen Porter, Bordon
- Location: Bordon
- Job Type: Part Time Temporary
- Industry: Hospitality
- Salary: £8 - £9
- Hours: Various
Are you an enthusiastic individual keen to secure work on the run up to Christmas? If so, then this is a brilliant opportunity to become part of a hard-working and friendly group of people.
You will be working as a Kitchen Porter, assisting with the smooth running of a busy café.
– Collecting and cleaning of plates, cutlery, pots/pans, etc.
– Clean areas of food preparation and equipment
– Vegetable and food prep
– Keep all areas of the kitchen clean and tidy
– Clear tables
– Operating the dishwasher
– General assistance to all staff
This role will be for on ongoing basis through October, November and December. The start date will be Saturday the 26th of October.
The days/hours that you will be working are as follows:
– Wednesdays – 8:30am-5:15pm
– Saturdays – 8:30am-5:15pm
– Sundays – 9:30am-4:15pm
On site parking available however the company are accessible via public transport.
Click ‘apply’ and start earning straight away.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.