Junior Production Assistant, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Distribution Mechanical Warehouse
- Salary: Up to £20000
- Hours: 43.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday
This is an immediate opportunity for a focused and hard-working individual, with a keen eye for detail.
An innovative company in Farnham are eager to welcome a Junior Production Assistant to the team due to rapid growth.
Previous production experience is not required, as you will be fully trained. This is ideal for you if you are currently on a gap year or even just keen to develop your experience.
This will be on a temporary, 6 month basis but could go on for longer. An immediate start will be required.
Your busy day will include the following:
- Carrying out spot checks to ensure that the machine is running correctly
- Keeping watch of the machine, checking for any errors
- Making necessary changes to ensure production runs smoothly
- Adhering to all health and safety guidelines
- Working cohesively with the production team, assisting with other duties when required
To start with you will be supported by a friendly group of people that will train you on basic operations and guidelines, allowing you to excel within your position. Training in other areas may be offered as your role progresses, developing your skill set even further.
Due to Covid-19, the company are currently working to shift patterns. You be may required to work any of the below shifts:
Monday – Friday, either 5:15am-2:30pm, 7:15am-4:30pm or 8:15am-5:30pm.
Due to working hours and company location, own transport would be beneficial. On site parking is available.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.