Junior PR Executive, Hook
- Location: Hook
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Marketing & PR
- Salary: £18000 - £20000
Working as a Junior PR Executive for an international and well renowned PR marketing agency in Hook, you will play a vital role within the business.
As the Junior PR Executive, you will be working alongside an account manager, building a strong foundation in B2B PR, digital, creative, content and social media strategies. You will also be responsible for the administrative duties supporting internal teams and clients.
No prior PR or Media experience is required, full training provided. This is an entry level position/step up into the PR world.
- Take full responsibility for tracking, analysing and reporting on PR and integrated marketing client campaigns
- First port of call for scheduling weekly and monthly client meetings
- Responsible for developing client call and meeting agendas
- Provide regular updates to create and submit monthly action reports
- Proactively schedule briefing calls for content creators with clients and their customers
- Use relevant tools to flag and identify press release coverage
- Full responsibility for international partner management including seeking regular updates, sourcing and compiling complete reports and providing campaign direction
- Responsible for the management of all events including venue sourcing, catering, delegate attendance, on-site execution, and follow-up
- Manages third party partners including sourcing relevant suppliers, negotiating, engaging and reporting back
If you are keen to kick start a career within PR, Media or Marketing, looking to work within a supportive and dynamic environment then then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.