- Location: Woking
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human Resources
- Salary: £28000 - £30000
- Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5:30pm
Working as an HR Assistant for a leading company in central Woking, this is an ideal opportunity where you will be able to demonstrate your proven HR experience.
You will be joining the business at an exciting time, working within a fast-paced HR department. As the HR Assistant, you will be carrying out administrative tasks regarding HR, office activities, policies/procedures and people operations. You will also be involved in exciting new projects, championing new ideas.
There is also the flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- Coordinating recruitment activities (offer letters, contracts, referencing, scheduling, on boarding etc.)
- Handling internal enquiries (new starters, leavers, pay queries, reviews, general office admin)
- Oversee amendments to contracts and working agreements
- Support annual processes such as performance/salary reviews and seasonal events
- Involvement in projects and new ideas
- 2+ years proven experience working as an HR Assistant in an HR environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident building relationships
- Strong communicator
- Hands-on attitude
If you are seeking your next career move in HR, and are looking to progress and demonstrate your HR capabilities, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.