- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Human Resources
- Salary: £34000 - £35000
- Hours: 25 hours per week, flexibility
Join a successful business based near Farnham as an HR Advisor on a 12-14 month contract.
Hours: 25 hours per week with complete flexibility, part days/full days etc. Salary £35,000 FTE.
Your role will be varied, supporting internal departments and assisting with HR related queries.
Your role will include:
- Processing monthly payroll, including all overtime, leave and pension auto-enrolment for approx. 100 employees
- Manage the cost effective and timely recruitment and selection of all staff
- Provide day to day generalist HR support, advice and guidance
- Manage all employee lifecycle administrative processes
- Support managers with performance, development and employee relations issues
- Manage and update all HR processes and systems, providing consistency across the business
In order to be successful for this role you will need to demonstrate experience working as an HR Generalist with up to date knowledge of Employment Law and Best Practices.
Payroll experience is desirable but by no means essential, if you have a good understanding of Excel this will be beneficial.
Set in stunning surroundings with on site parking you will be joining a great team of people who are totally supportive.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.