HR Administrator, Camberley
- Location: Camberley
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Admin Human Resources
- Salary: Up to £12
- Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
An excellent opportunity to join a successful business based near Camberley.
This role will sit within the close knit HR team, to deliver a customer focused, proactive HR service for the day to day operations of the business, providing first line advice and support on initial policy and process queries and handling HR administration.
Your role as HR Administrator will include the following:
– First point of contact for all HR related queries via email
– Administer and manage all HR related data, ensuring accurate input
– Liaise with other teams across HR to manage information
– Flagging important and urgent emails
– Distributing emails to the relevant internal teams
– Providing case numbers/ticketing system
This is a high volume, fast paced role. If you enjoy coordination with a dedicated data focussed approach then this is the role for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop and gain more HR experience.
This is a temporary role for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
Hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday- Friday. No weekends.
Free on site parking.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.