Housekeeping Assistant, Fleet
- Location: Fleet
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Cleaning Hospitality
- Salary: £9 - £10
If you are an outgoing and energetic individual looking for work within the hospitality industry, this is just the role for you!
Enjoy the ‘buzzy’ atmosphere of exciting events and earn some money at the same time.
Offering support and assistance within the housekeeping department, your shifts will include the following:
- Counting all the dirty linen and put them in to the designated trolleys
- Take all the dirty linen trolleys to the loading bay, and get the clean linen trolley down
- Restock the linen pantry’s on floors daily/as required, by carrying out the following:
- Collecting all clean linen from the Linen Room, and the trolleys
- Separate sizes of items e.g. twin and king
- Stack shelves under the appropriate headings
- Keep all service corridors clear of trolleys and obstructions at all times
We will have lots of upcoming events and there will be plenty of opportunities moving forward.
- Weekly pay
- You will be part of a large team, learning new skills and meeting new people
- Great atmosphere
The pay rate will be £9p/h- £9.60 depending on experience + holiday pay.
Due to locations, own transport would be beneficial.
Apply now and become part of the team.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.