Health and Safety Coordinator
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Contract Permanent
- Industry: Production
- Salary: £35000 - £45000
Join this innovative, established and successful business as a Health and Safety Coordinator.
Initially this will be a 4 month + contract, with the possibility of an extension.
Fantastic company + great team + stunning location.
You will be assisting with a system implementation as well as the following:
- Risk Assessments
- Briefing Employees
- General Health and Safety Administration
- Follow, promote Health and Safety best practices in the organisation
- Supporting managers to maintain safe systems of work and implement best practice
- Working with managers to prepare and carry out risk assessments; ensure that they are carried out in line with procedures and in a timely manner
- Supporting with the maintenance of Health and Safety systems and procedures to meet specific requirements
- Prior experience in a health and safety position
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literate with good user knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to interpret Health and Safety legislation and produce written policy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse data
It is essential that you drive or have your own transport due to the location of the role.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.