- Location: Liphook
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Marketing & PR
- Hours: Monday - Friday
Are you a creative individual seeking the next step in your career? Do you enjoy working within a team and bringing ideas to life?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing and Design team for an inspiring, and fast-growing business in Liphook, and showcase your passion for graphic design and marketing.
As the Graphic Designer, you will be demonstrating your creative flair and keen eye for detail, designing and creating content to take our clients’ brand global. You will oversee all digital and traditional marketing and be able to confidently liaise with external design consultants.
You will be:
- Developing the brand identity, including logos, typography, photography
- Supporting the Marketing Director
- Creating and designing brochures, flyers, merchandise, and promotional material
- Creating and implementing solutions for web design, social media and email marketing
- Liaising with external consultants and colleagues within the marketing department
- Creating vector-based motion graphics in After Effects
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premier, and Sketch of InVision
- Proven brand experience within a design or marketing team
- Possess a keen eye for detail to ensure consistently high design standards
- Be able to push the boundaries creatively whilst also adhering to brand guidelines
- Experience with management of filing systems supported by cloud storage
- Strong organisational skills
- Great team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Skills in Adobe After Effects or other video editing experience is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is beneficial
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday. Based in Liphook, this location is easily accessible via public transport, with onsite parking available.
If you have proven graphic design and marketing experience and have a desire to be part of an industry-leading team, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.