Full Stack Developer
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Financial IT
- Salary: £40000 - £55000
Work as a Full Stack Developer for an exciting business in the centre of Farnham, with the opportunity to partake in a number of exciting development projects.
Our client are seeking an individual who have experience working in an agile environment and have the ability to engage and interact with key business stakeholders.
You will be working with a constantly growing and everchanging platform and have the chance to showcase existing skills, within a fast paced and challenging role.
As a Full Stack Developer your main responsibilities will be:
- Working as part of the development alongside the AQ/Test and UI/UX team
- Further developing new service and workflow driven web applications
- Maintaining existing modules
- Working with internal teams using CRM, sales and process workflows
- Providing customers with a portal to process workflows and direct interface to HMRC
- Ensuring all personal and financial information related to accounts is accessible via website and mobile app
- Working with Design Patterns, Entity Framework, N Tier Architecture and Testing
- Practical knowledge of .Net (.Net 4+, C#, Web API, ASP.Net MVC)
- Experience of using Vue.js (React or Angular would also be considered)
- SQL server knowledge
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- A background within the finance industry is desired but not essential
You will be working Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm, with benefits including 22 days holiday, a pension plan and professional study support.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.