Financial Administration Manager, Basingstoke
- Location: Camberley
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Financial
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
Working for an expanding company on the outskirts of Basingstoke, you will play a vital part within the business.
Situated in a dynamic office, your key responsibilities will be:
· Manage and optimise client cost
· Ensure leadership at all levels of the process.
· Training and Mentoring
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to develop your administration skills and passion for numbers, processes and financial information.
Your additional daily responsibilities include;
• Provide cash management guidance to all staff
• Review and improve management processes and minimise manual intervention
• Ensure all documentation is up to date and adheres to company/client procedures
• Liaise with other departments to ensure a high quality of service for clients
• Aim to achieve set client KPI’s
• Meet with clients to review processes and discuss client requirements
• Reconcile all cash for all clients – disputes, CIT losses and other discrepancies as seen in the ATM estate
• Liaise with banks and CIT to investigate and close all discrepancies to settle accounts
• Hold claims conference calls with CIT to resolve discrepancies
• Undertake regular training and mentoring of team members.
• Train new ATM Administrators in management procedures.
• Provide cash requirements for clients to agreed timelines
• Adjust forecasts based on historic data, seasonality and events
This is a great prospect if you are seeking a new challenge where you can apply your customer service/administration experience coupled with your keen eye for detail and process driven mind-set.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.