Finance Assistant, Reading
- Location: Reading
- Job Type: Contract Part Time
- Industry: Financial
- Salary: £20000 - £23000
Working for an engaging and empowering international company, you will become a key player within the Finance department.
Your key responsibility will be to provide support to the Financial Controller on the day to day administration duties to help ensure that the business processes are controlled, monitored and operating smoothly.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will be able to demonstrate your great communication and organisational skills coupled with your exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
Your varied day to day tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
– First point of contact for customer accounts queries
– Provide customers with copy Credit notes when requested
– Reconcile customer remittance advice notifications
– Provide customers with statements on a monthly basis
– Provide customers with copy invoices by post or email when requested
– Document finance processes and procedures and update them as they change
– Process and approve expenses and credit card transactions
– Reconcile petty cash on a weekly basis and enter purchase invoices into CRM
– Reconcile the Finance Controller’s monthly credit card transactions
– Filing invoices/credit notes and purchase invoices (paid) and creating new folders as required
Experience using Sage is essential.
This position is a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential of a permanent opportunity however this is not guaranteed.
The position is part time, 25 hours a week, ideally 5 hours a day.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.