Finance Administrator, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accounts Admin Financial
- Salary: £23000 - £27000
Working as a Finance Administrator for an expanding company in Farnham, you will be able to progress your accounts and administration career.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are seeking your first step into an accounts role or are looking to further your accounts administration experience.
As the Finance Administrator, you will be supporting a busy accounts and finance department with administration, client relations and business operations.
- Assist with purchase ledger duties using Sage
- Check expenses
- Credit Control
- Creating weekly/monthly payment runs
- Producing statements and remittances for clients
- Raising monthly sales invoices
- Provide administrative support to the finance team
- Answer incoming telephone calls and respond to emails
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of administration
- Familiar with Windows/MS Office, in particular Excel/Word
- Ability to communicate with individuals of all levels
- Experience successfully supporting business with administration
- Building a relationships
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proven accounts administration experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of Sage 50 or other accounting systems would be desirable
If you are seeking a new finance or accounts administration role and looking to develop your career working within a busy and dynamic business, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.